Please get in touch with board members or Darcel ASAP if you haven't been receiving emails about the Christmas Show.
- Jennifer purchased the Santa Hats for the whole team and she's looking into the Red Scarfs.
- HK is volunteering to make customized skirts for the show. Majority of the team already have the skirts.
- See below note from Abigail about additional items for the holiday show.
<<Origina Note from Abigail, our Head Coach>>
Great practice this weekend and knocking out the show number!! Hopefully, everyone remembers it :)
I wanted to discuss costume options.
I think it would be great to bring back the fringe gold skirts with the long sleeve back unitard and tan tights. I also think we should add a Santa hat (maybe use bobby pins to hold it down). Even adding a red scarf would be awesome might that might be hard to find enough of those.
Does anyone have a picture of the outfit that you could send to the group so our new team members could see it? (Jennifer sent this out to the team)
Please let me know if:
- Anyone is NOT doing the show. It would be great if we could borrow your skirt.
- If you are new and need a skirt.
You can order the tights and long sleeve unitard or go by a dance store. The show is the 8th so this gives us another weekend to work on the costumes.