- 1 PM - Purchase the normal public stating tickets. You have to line up with other public skaters to purchase your tickets.
- 2 PM - Plan to get there little early. Board members will pull the money ($5 adults; $3 club members) and make a bulk purchase to avoid having to have each one of us to line up.
For Cost of Admission, visit: https://parks.ny.gov/parks/attachments/Riverbank2018-19FallWinterSkatingSchedule.pdf
We will start around 2 p.m. Please bring something to share. So far this is what the team members have signed up to bring.
- Mini hot dogs, salami & cheese plate
- Lentil Soup
- mini dumpling cups with cheese and sausages
- Pesto pasta and shrimp salad
- Mandarin Noodles